Words Cannot express..........

DaleL DaleL

Words Cannot express..........

To our brothers & Sisters, Mere words cannot express our Thanks and Blessings provided though each of you during our continuing "Valley" journey. We have been daily bathed in your Prayers, letters, emails and thoughts. I have truly missed seeing each of you. We hope to be back home together by May 10 or so and look forward to being a part of your fellowship. Thank you again for all you have done caring for my family while I was away. Much Love, Blessings and Respect, Dale & Jo Lezu
Jo & Dale Lezu
Rick Long Rick Long

Re: Words Cannot express..........

Dale & Jo:

Keep doing what you are doing and trusting your faith.  As Friends Through Christ, we are all happy to help the two of you through this valley.  We are confident that if the situations were reversed you would do the same, or more, for us.

We look forward to your return to Florida.  Have a great week, and safe travels back when you come home.
Your FTC,
Rick
Cindy P Cindy P

Re: Words Cannot express..........

Dale and Jo, look forward to your return and know we are happy to help you and your family.  Peace be with you!!!!  Cin & Jim