Update on Dave & Margie Huber

Rick Long Rick Long

Update on Dave & Margie Huber

To All:

Margie sent the email submission below through the web site.  I am posting here for all to see and respond if you like:

Form submitted from website: http://friendsthroughchrist.weebly.com/email.html

Name: margie huber
Email: margiehuber@comcast.net
Comments: Thinking fondly of you all.  Regret having to miss the beach party.
The second move we did in May still has us buried, but we're making progress.
It made the first move look like a party.  It IS wonderful, though, to have all
our old stuff with us.  Our real couch!
My brother, Tim's, lung cancer surgery went well, but because it had entered 2
lymph nodes, he needs chemo & radiation.  All from Agent Orange in Vietnam.
He's never smoked a cig in his life.  Crazy.  We spent several days there, and
will return Friday (Tampa).
We're loving Jacksonville, the house, and being so close to the girls.
Neighborhood quaint and charming, house built in 1928.  Close and caring
neighbors:  one gave birth in May, and 14 women signed up to bring meals.
Pretty sweet.
It feels right to be here.  Enjoying Murray Hill Baptist Church, a small sweet
one about 2 miles away with great preaching and teaching.  First Baptist Jax has
28,000 members, and we've been there, too.  Like both.  Also great preaching.
Take good care of each other.  Hope all are well.
Love,   Margie
Your FTC,
Rick
Cindy P Cindy P

Re: Update on Dave & Margie Huber

Margie, thanks for the update...had you on my mind this week.  Praying for your brother and faith that all will go well.  Let us know when you and Dave can come down, we miss you both.  So glad you found your "home"!   FTC, Cindy P
Toni M Toni M

Re: Update on Dave & Margie Huber

Hey Margie and Dave, so good to hear what is going on with you.  You both are soooo missed!  Glad you feel at home now and all the moving is behind you.  How is Cloee doing?  We are starting to look at the Christmas drama and EVERYONE thinks you two should just DO IT!  Funny sequel, Lionel's "Melanie" makes an appearance, and grandma Maddy's sister, Addy, shows up.   Sure hope we will see you all soon.  Thinking about your brother and praying for healiing.  Stay sweet and in touch.
Your FTC
FTC,

Toni