Travis McGee

Toni M Toni M

Travis McGee

I am asking for special prayer for my grandson Travis.  He has been sick now for about 3 weeks but today we found out he has excess fluid aroung his brain causing severe pressure to his optic nerves. He has double vision and they are concerned if they don't get the pressure relieved that he could loose his vision. They are calling in a neurlogist to try to find the cause of the fluid build up.  Travis is 16 and is scared and depressed.  Please pray for Travis and the doctors treating him and his family.
FTC,

Toni
Toni M Toni M

Re: Travis McGee

  MRI from yesterday has been seen by a nurse who talked to Karen, she is waiting for the doctor to call her.  The nurse said that Travis has a severe infection of the sinus and mastoid bone but it does not look like the infection is in the optical nerves.  We appreciate your prayers.
FTC,

Toni
Toni M Toni M

Re: Travis McGee

My daughter Karen and Travis are on their way to Wolfson Hospital ER.  The doctors feel he needs spinal pressure check and to remove some fluid.
FTC,

Toni
debl debl

Re: Travis McGee

Thanks for the update.  Saying prayers for Travis recovery.
Cindy P Cindy P

Re: Travis McGee

Toni, what is the word on Travis, as of Monday Apr 13?  WE are praying for him...
Toni M Toni M

Re: Travis McGee

Cindy, thanks for your thoughts.  Wish, I could give you all more information, but all of the doctors have not talked together.  The ear, nose and throat doctor said it was a bad sinus infection gone into the bones.  The spinal tap showed nothing bad.  Today Travis said his eyes were getting better, but he has a bad headache and vomiting from the spinal tap.  If you ask me, I think the Lord has heard our prayers and is taking care of Travis and the doctors are all still looking for a cause and effect reason to give us.  So, I am leaving it in the Lord's hands.
FTC,

Toni