The Center of the Bible (Psalm 118:8)

Rick Long Rick Long

The Center of the Bible (Psalm 118:8)

70670-TheBibleDV.PPS

The file above is a Powerpoint presentation with music and beautiful scenic pictures telling an interesting story about the center of the Bible.  Click on the file name above to see the presentation.  Was it a coincidence, or God's work in writing his book?  It was forwarded to me in an email by Jim Pritchett.  (Thanks Jim).

If you do not have Powerpoint or a Powerpoint viewer on your computer, you can go to Microsoft at  http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=048DC840-14E1-467D-8DCA-19D2A8FD7485&displaylang=en   to safely download the free viewer.  It is trusted software and allows you to view Powerpoint presentations without having to buy the Powerpoint program.

Enjoy
Your FTC,
Rick
Gary Wolff Gary Wolff

Re: The Center of the Bible (Psalm 118:8)

Thanks, Rick, for posting this.

I had linked to an online version for several years, but discovered a short while ago that the link had gone south. :-(

After doing a quick search, I found this page.  I appreciate it...

Cheers,
Gary Wolff
Tokyo, Japan
www.garyjwolff.com