Praise for Easter Worship

Cindy P Cindy P

Praise for Easter Worship

I just wanted the ones who participated in the Easter event last night to know how blessed I felt as I watched and listened to the awesome performance of such a great group.  Thanks for your participation and giving us all such a blessing!!!  Awesome!!!
Toni M Toni M

Re: Praise for Easter Worship

Cindy, thanks for the kind words.  I am so glad you enjoyed and ALL glory goes to God!!!!!!!  I wish I had seen you there, just missed each other I guess.
FTC,

Toni
Rick Long Rick Long

Re: Praise for Easter Worship

I don't see the video link on the Church website?  I'd love to see the performance....while it was going on we were at Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville at the Chris Tomlin concert (very good).

Please post the video......

Thanks,
Your FTC,
Rick