OASIS Family Crisis Centre

Rick Long Rick Long

OASIS Family Crisis Centre

Some of you asked about Art and Linda Cooper's Oasis ministry last Sunday.  Art gave me one of his business cards last week when he picked up a washer and dryer.  I'm including it here for anyone who needs the information.

You will see a web site on the business card.  The web site address link is below:

http://oasisfcc.org/

Don't forget to bring your check next Sunday payable to Oasis for Linda Fedak's Bible Study friend who was robbed recently of her rent money and who has fallen on hard times.
Your FTC,
Rick