INSTRUCTIONS - HOW TO USE THIS SITE

Rick Long Rick Long

INSTRUCTIONS - HOW TO USE THIS SITE

Some of you may remember that my daughter prepared an Instruction Manual for our web site.  I brought in a few copies to class several weeks ago.  She is a professional sales person for Johnson & Johnson and is skilled in presentations for customers.  Thanks Amanda for doing this (her email address is AmandaMLong@aol.com).

I've formatted the instructions into a PDF file and posted it on the FTC Members page of this site (see an excerpt of the first page below).  I encourage you to go there and take a look at the instructions if you have any questions about how to do something here.

Good Luck.  Enjoy the site.....

Your FTC,
Rick