Home from Honduras

Mitch and Donna Gray Mitch and Donna Gray

Home from Honduras

Our week-long missions trip to Honduras was wonderful, but we are bone tired!  While the rest of our group of 28 went to the mountains to build a medical clinic and conduct children's ministry programs, we stayed in San Pedro Sula to supervise a group of Honduran college and high school students who volunteered to paint a free medical clinic/hospital.

Although I regretted not being a part of the children's ministry, Mitch and I agree that our experience in getting to know the Honduran young people, and also some of the staff, was priceless to us.  We realize that in addition to being able to impact their lives in small but positive ways, they also impacted ours.

We thank you so very much for your prayers.  The Lord enabled us to stay healthy, safe, energetic, and to have an outstanding experience.  We have many stories to share!

We will remain in Atlanta for a few weeks, but look forward to our return to St. Augustine, to
Anastasia Baptist, and to all of you!

Sincerely,
Donna Gray
Toni M Toni M

Re: Home from Honduras

Donna, can't wait to hear your stories and see pictures (I hope).  Glory to God for what you and Mitch and the others did.  We are so pleased that you are now home safe and sound, even if you are tired, it must be a good tired!
FTC,

Toni
Cindy P Cindy P

Re: Home from Honduras

Donna, thanks for the update and so glad you all had a great trip.  What a blessing for ALL those you helped bless with God's love and care!  Look forward to hearing more about the trip....rest up and see you all soon.  Cindy P