GOD'S YELLOW PAGES

Rick Long Rick Long

GOD'S YELLOW PAGES

How many times have you asked yourself, "where is that verse in the Bible about _____ (fill in the blank)?  Now there is some help, thanks to a web site called God's Yellow Pages and Lynn Kaatz.

Lynn brought a printed list to Men's Bible Study last Thursday (1/29/09) of God's Yellow Pages (see link below to the web site).  It is a great ready reference for; 1) Where to look when, 2) Christian virtues and character, and 3) Teachings about life's problems.  Each column on the web page has a scroll bar that lets you go down the alphabetical list of topics and references scripture that applies.  If you click on the scripture shown it will take you to an online Bible site to read the verse(s).

http://www.divinepeace.com/yellow/

I am posting this link to our web site for everyone's reference.  You will find it here, and on the Links Page.

PS:  Thanks Lynn for sharing this list with all of us.
Your FTC,
Rick