FTC Recipes

debl debl

FTC Recipes

Egg, Sausage & Cheese Casserole

6 eggs                 6 slices cubed bread
2C milk                 1C packed grated cheddar cheese
1t salt                  1 lb sausage
1t mustard

Cook and crumble sausage then drain well. In a bowl beat the eggs, milk, salt, and mustard.  Add cubed bread and mix well. Blend in the cheese and sausage and place in a 9 x13 glass pan.

This may be refrigerated overnight and baked the next morning or baked right away.

Bake at 350 for at least 45 minutes.
Great with fresh fruit for breakfast or dinner.
Cindy P Cindy P

Re: FTC Recipes

Cranberry Spread Appetizer:
1 can cranberry sauce
1/3 c minced onion
1T horseradish
1/2 c sugar

heat until boiling
let cool

pour over softened cream cheese, serve with crackers
debl debl

Re: FTC Recipes

For all who enjoyed Corene's breakfast this past Sunday.

Apples & Cheese Casserole
9 x 13 pan, greased

2 cans apple pie filling
1 lb. velveeta cheese   softened
2 sticks butter   softened
2 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups flou

spread apple filling on bottom of greased 9 x 13 pan

combine sugar, butter and cheese adding flour last.  It should be pretty lumpy  I use a fork to blend

spread over apples

bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until the top is toasty brown

Corene Beery
Cindy P Cindy P

RE: FTC Recipes

Thanks, yuumeee

For all who enjoyed Corene's breakfast this past Sunday.

Apples & Cheese Casserole
9 x 13 pan, greased

2 cans apple pie filling
1 lb. velveeta cheese   softened
2 sticks butter   softened
2 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups flou

spread apple filling on bottom of greased 9 x 13 pan

combine sugar, butter and cheese adding flour last.  It should be pretty lumpy  I use a fork to blend

spread over apples

bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until the top is toasty brown

Corene Beery

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/FTC-Recipes-tp2492073p2503086.html

debl debl

Re: FTC Recipes

Hello Ladies,
Enclosed you will fine the recipe for Easter Breakfast Casserole that we just had on Sunday for our (Sunday School Snack).  Hope you all enjoy.

Charlotte

Easter Breakfast Casserole
Prep: 30 min.  Bake:  45 min.

1 package (12 ounces) Sausage
6 English muffins, cut into 1-in. cubes
¼ cup butter, melted
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup chopped onion
½ cup chopped red pepper
12 eggs
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup bacon bits

Cook sausage according to package directions.  Cool slightly; cut into ¼ in. slices. Place English muffin cubes in a greased 13in. x 9in. baking dish; drizzle with butter.  Layer with sausage, cheese, onion and read pepper.  In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.  Pour over cheese.  Sprinkle with bacon.  Cover and refrigerate overnight.

Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.  Uncover and bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.  Let stand 5 minutes.

12 servings.

debl debl

Re: FTC Recipes

I think we need Angie's potato salad recipe!  Everyone raved about it on Saturday.