FTC Recipe

Tammy Willis Tammy Willis

FTC Recipe

Tammys Quiche

1/2c.melted butter
10 eggs
1/2 c. plain flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
10 oz. frozen spinach,thawed
8oz. green chopped chilies,drained  [mild]
2 cups fine curd cottage cheese
1/2lb. cheddar cheese
1/2lb. Monterey Jack

Preheat to 400. Melt butter in 9x13 pan. Beat eggs. Combine butter, eggs. flour, baking powder, and salt. Squeeze spinach till dry; add to egg mixture. Add chilies and cheese. Pour in pan. Bake at 400   for 15 mins. Reduce to 350 and bake 35-40 minutes. Let stand 5 min. to set.
Toni M Toni M

Re: FTC Recipe

Thank you Tammy, I am looking forward to trying it, yours was awesome!!!!
FTC,

Toni
Cindy P Cindy P

Re: FTC Recipe

Tammy, thanks for sharing, sorry I missed it.  Look forward to trying it...