Dian Fedak

Mary Mary

Dian Fedak

An update on Dennis Fedak's sister:

Diian now has a bacteriial infection in her blood & has been moved to MICU. She is unable to have her chemo treatment until she improves. She is on oxygen full time & has a feeding tube. She cannot even tolerate ice.They have called in the family due to her deteriorating condition.
Linda was able to lead Dian to Christ yesterday! Praise the Lord!
Please pray for the family. Dian is a single mom with a daughter, Lauren, a 16 year old. She has been living with Dennis & Linda since February.

Toni M Toni M

Re: Dian Fedak

Mary thanks for the update.  For sure PRAISE GOD, for Dian's decision.  Thank God for Linda's heart of love, she is truly a servant of God's.  In what is a tough time, this will bring peace to the family.
FTC,

Toni
Mary Mary

Re: Dian Fedak

Update Thurs. PM
Linda just let me know that Dian does not want to fight any more. They are removing the feeding tube tonight & putting her in a private room so her family can be with her. The last of the family arrives tonight. Dian's 60th birthday is on Sat.
Toni, thanks for your beautiful reply. You truly have a gift with words.
Toni M Toni M

Re: Dian Fedak

again Thanks, Mary!  The family has been on my heart and I know they are in the Lord's hands.  Keep us informed please.  Oh, and thank you for your kinds words to me, you are way too sweet.  If you need me to do something, please call me, my cell is 669-5360
FTC,

Toni
Cindy P Cindy P

Re: Dian Fedak

Today, SAturday, does anyone have an update on Diane's condition?  God is good and mericiful, so glad Diane is in his hands.
debl debl

Re: Dian Fedak

No updates yet today.  If I get something I will be sure to pass it along.

How wonderful that Linda was able to lead Dian to the Lord.  What a blessing for the entire family.
Mary Mary

Re: Dian Fedak

Sorry, I have no update. Linda called yesterday & asked that I call the church for a pastor to come to the hospital. The church was to notify Walter. That is all I know . She will call when she can & I will update everyone.
We are continuing to pray for the whole Fedak family. We pray that even more souls may be won to the Lord through this family crisis.
I will try to have an update for SS. Maybe we can organize some food.
Mary
Mary Mary

Re: Dian Fedak

Sat. update
I just spoke with Linda. They are on break from the hospital. Dian is very low, but is still here. She is no longer talking, but her last words were that she wanted to go home to be with Jesus.
Dian's neighbors are currently feeding the family. Even brought a breakfast casserole over today.

When Dian passes away, they will have an open house here, and a memorial service in West Palm Beach later in June. There will not be local services.

I offered our class to prepare food & serve it for the local open house. Does that sound ok to everyone? Of course, we don't know when that will be at this time. Most of the family goes home & back to work on Monday.
Mary
Mary Mary

Re: Dian Fedak

Sat. 8:30 PM Dian passed away.

The entire Fedak family was there with her & she was listening to her favorite song "Somewhere
Over the Rainbow"

Praise the Lord she is with Him now.

Linda will let me know when the local open house & service time are set. Hopefully we can organize ourselves at SS tomorrow for preparing & serving for the open house.
Mary Mary

Re: Dian Fedak

New Plan for Fedak's

The family is having the open house Sun. for the neighbors that have been feeding them all week. The neighbors are also bringing food to the open house.
They have asked me if we could provide paper goods & meats for them. They will probably be set up by early tomorrow & the open house will be while we are at church, so they don't need us to set up or serve.
I will pick up these items & get them to Dian's house before Sunday School.

I will know more by SS. See you there.

Don't miss it, Henry is bringing his coconut cake!!!