Christmas PARTY

Brenda Johnson Brenda Johnson

Christmas PARTY

WOW, can you believe we are planning Christmas.  With the temperatures in the 80's I can't seem to transfer to a winter activity.  Allan and I agree to host the Christmas Party at our house.  It will be on Dec 11 after the dinner theatre at the church.  We will have a gift exchange with a limit of $25.00.  Let's see who will purchase the most wanted gift this year.
We have lots of new members and I hope they can all attend, this is sooooooooooo much fun and the fellowship is great also.
Rick Long Rick Long

Re: Christmas PARTY

CHRISTMAS PARTY - LOCATION CHANGE.....  Due to the birth of a new grandbaby and the last minute rush for quilts, the annual FTC Christmas Party and Gift Exchange will be held at the home of Jeff and Tammy Willis.  The festivities will begin immediately following the Dinner Theatre at the church.  Don't forget to bring a gift to exchange - value $15.
Your FTC,
Rick