Beach Party for Margie and Dave

Cindy P Cindy P

Beach Party for Margie and Dave

Margie has asked that we look at these dates: Sat. May 16th and/or Sat. 30th for a get together at the beach.  Look at these dates and then we will discuss on Sunday.  Thinking either subs or Smoken D's...and open to any other suggestions.(They are loving there home and being close to the children!! BUT miss us.)  We will show them our love....
Rick Long Rick Long

Re: Beach Party for Margie and Dave

Anyone up for the beach party at NORTH Beach?

Deb and I can check on the availability of our clubhouse (for food & games).  You can't drive to the beach, but we do have a tunnel under A1A to our Turtle Shores beach and pavillion.  Usually it's not very crowded (no public access close).  The pool and tennis courts are there also.

Whadda you think?

High Tide is in the middle of the afternoon on both Saturdays (see below)

Tides for Vilano Beach, Tolomato River starting with May 16, 2009.
Day        High      Tide  Height   Sunrise    Moon  Time      % Moon
           /Low      Time    Feet    Sunset                    Visible

Sa  16     High   1:53 AM     4.4   6:31 AM    Rise  1:29 AM      63
    16      Low   8:25 AM     1.2   8:12 PM     Set 12:38 PM
    16     High   2:19 PM     4.1
    16      Low   8:30 PM     1.5

Tides for Vilano Beach, Tolomato River starting with May 30, 2009.
Day        High      Tide  Height   Sunrise    Moon  Time      % Moon
           /Low      Time    Feet    Sunset                    Visible

Sa  30     High   1:55 AM     5.3   6:25 AM     Set  1:12 AM      36
    30      Low   8:17 AM     0.2   8:20 PM    Rise 12:54 PM
    30     High   2:31 PM     4.8
    30      Low   8:42 PM     0.5

Your FTC,
Rick
Cindy P Cindy P

RE: Beach Party for Margie and Dave

Rick, sounds good to me….is the club house available for those dates?  Not a problem if not, we can take our subs or whatever to the pavilion and beach…..I am all for it.  Guess we need to decide a date on Sunday…..thanks, Cin

[...]

Rick         Image removed by sender.

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Beach-Party-for-Margie-and-Dave-tp2673229p2676307.html

Cindy P Cindy P

Re: Beach Party for Margie and Dave

Hello ALL....looks like Saturday, May 16th works for most, so mark your calendars and we will have further discussion....open for ideas....ie; subs, Smok'n D's,  games of horse shoes, bocce, etc.
Cindy P Cindy P

Re: Beach Party for Margie and Dave

UPDATE:  Margie and David regret that they will need to cancel their participation in the May 16th gathering.
The house in New Port Richey has been rented and they need to be completely out of the house before June 1.  With the tremendous move and timeline of the last move to Jax, this puts them again under fire to move quickly.

Then Margie's brother, Tim on June 2nd is to have lung cancer surgery at the Morffitt Center in Tampa, please keep him in your prayers.

With all these events, they are regretful that they just can not spare any time presently, so they will join us on the beach at a later date.

They have asked however, if you will please send any greetings and updates to them via the website or their emails and to please keep them in your prayers.

AS for the May 16th beach date, we are still discussing and Rick/Deb or I will get back to you. WE don't have another May event and may go ahead or do a slight alteration to the plans, more to come......
debl debl

Re: Beach Party for Margie and Dave

We have planned to go ahead with the beach party on Saturday, May 16.  We can meet at the beach around 2:00 enjoy the surf and sand for the afternoon then move to the clubhouse for dinner around 5:30-6:00.

Beach:  Bring towels, chairs, umbrellas etc. Turtle Shores has a tunnel that goes under A1A and then a wooden walkway to the beach.  At the beach there is a pavillion to sit in the shade and enjoy the view if you want to avoid the sand.

Dinner: Bring something to share and your appetite.

We can consider this 2 different events.  Everyone is invited to both but if you only want to come to the beach or just come to the barbeque that is fine.

I think Smokin' D's barbeque was mentioned as the main course. Does this meet with everyone approval?

Others can bring side dishes and dessert.  Rick and I will supply the drinks and paper products etc.

We live in Turtle Shores and it is a gated community.  Security on the weekend is tighter during the summer months.  We will need to give the guard the names of those who plan to attend ahead of time.
Please RSVP yes or no.

I am not a party planner so please all suggestions and advice is welcome!!

debl debl

Re: Beach Party for Margie and Dave

Thanks to all who attended last week.  We hope you enjoyed the beach, dinner and facilities.  After a week of rain just thinking about last Saturday on the beach is nice.

Also a special thank you to all who contributed.  It was really appreciated.

Stay dry I hear more rain is on the way!