An Attitude of Gratitude

DaleL DaleL

An Attitude of Gratitude

Our Dear Brothers and Sisters, We are so blessed to be surrounded by Men & Women of God! The cards, letters, emails and phone calls during our Valley have been so comforting. We humbly wish to thank each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers. In way of updates, I have had a couple of interviews thus far, one in Tennessee and one in Atlanta, Georgia. I have a second meeting in Atlanta in the next few weeks. This upcoming week, I will be searching locally to see what the Lord may have in store for us. The Lord has been so kind and gracious to us every day with large and small blessings to carry us to the next sunrise. We continue to be amazed at the "Peace which surpasseth all understanding" we feel each day though your prayers. We continue to Praise the Lord for you all! Jo & Dale We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed…. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9KJV
Jo & Dale Lezu
Rick Long Rick Long

Re: An Attitude of Gratitude

Dale and Jo,

I'm happy to hear that things are progressing for you.  I know that is a direct result of your "attitude of grattitude" coupled with a strong faith in the Lord.  Bless you both.
Your FTC,
Rick
Cindy P Cindy P

Re: An Attitude of Gratitude

Dale and Jo, we so hope you can find something in our area so you all can stay and be a part of our church family.  WE are the ones blessed to have you and Jo, it is so consoling to us to see your confident, unwavering, gracious faith, love and gratitude.  When I grow up I want to be just like you two.  Thanks for that blessing and sending mighty prayers for your continued peace!!!!!  and a job!!!  Prayerfully,