A PRAYER FOR YOU

Rick Long Rick Long

A PRAYER FOR YOU

This is a chain email that I received today from one of my former employees.  Rather than send it to 4 people, I've decided to post it here for ALL of you.

The email from my friend read as shown below:

No need to return...I pray everyone has a safe and relaxing weekend!

Begin forwarded message:

Each and everyone one of us are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith.

My instructions were to pick four people that I wanted God to bless, and I picked you. Please pass this to at least (4) people you want to be blessed. This prayer is powerful, and prayer is
one of the best gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for one another.

The prayer:

Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now.  Show them a new revelation of your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment.  Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy.  Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through your grace.  Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs.  Bless their homes, families, health, finances, their goings and their comings.  In Jesus' precious name.   Amen.

(If the Lord lays upon your heart to send this to more than four people, you are truly blessed).

Your FTC,
Rick
Toni M Toni M

[...]

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/A-PRAYER-FOR-YOU-tp2437429p2437429.html
To unsubscribe from FTC Message Board, click here.

FTC,

Toni