2009 FTC Events and discussion

Cindy P Cindy P

2009 FTC Events and discussion

Discussion-2009 Friends Through Christ Event Coordinators-review below and give us any feedback or suggestions...........

January- Margie Huber-
 Barnacle Bills/ Holly Jolly Train

February-Feb 14
6:00 pm Valentines Party- Dennis and Lisa S.- em Lisa sign up for pizza, salad and /or dessert
Homeless Coalition Project- bring goods to church- Truett

March- Cindy P****
 Sat. March 7 Habitat for Humanity Build 7:45-3:00 THEN 6:00 Cookout on beach hot dog/hamburgers

 Fri. March 13- Gospel Sing- Linda & Dennis Fedak
 ************this summer on Sunday afternoons we will be at beach for R&R

April-
Sat. April 25 Holy Land- Charlotte & Gary Rowland (need Church Van driver)

May-

June-
Lynn/Linda Kaatz & Dale & Jo Lezu ???

July-
Saturday July 4- Cookout- Brenda & Allan Johnson home, fireworks at beach

August-
Molly & Aubrey May ?????

September-

October-
Deb & Rick Long ????

November-
3rd Sunday evening- Feed St. Francis House- need coordinator

December- Gary & Carolyn Wingard ????
Rick Long Rick Long

Re: 2009 FTC Events and discussion

Good job Cindy.  Now if we can get the folks in the Life Group to this section of the site they can add their input, suggestions, etc.

Deb may talk to the group about an event (we don't know what) at our place.  We have a community clubhouse available to residents that is adjacent to the pool, tennis courts, and the famous Turtle Shores "Turtle Tunnel" that is our private beach access through a tunnel under A1A.
Your FTC,
Rick
debl debl

Re: 2009 FTC Events and discussion

Cindy, Rick and I can switch to November and be the coordinators for the St. Francis House.  We'll put him back to work on the food.
Cindy P Cindy P

Re: 2009 FTC Events and discussion

Deb/Rick, that is great will put you all down for Nov., St. Francis House, appreciate it...